Sunday, March 7, 2010

Powdered snow

The season in which the powdered snow dances always passes by

Even if I'm lost in a crowd I can see the same sky

Even though I'm chilled as if I'm being blown by the wind

I don't know anything about you, do I?

And yet, I found you amongst a billion people

There's no basis for this but I believe all seriousness

We can't live at the same time without trivial fights

If I can't be honest, then rupture and sorrow are meaningless

Powdered snow, if you paled me white to the heart

Can you share our loneliness?

I pressed my ear against your heart

Going gently, deeply towards where the sound

I want to disembark,

There, we'll meet once again

I want us to reach rapport but I was the one who touched its surface

The only thing that I was holding us together was my hand squeezing yours that was numb with cold

Powdered snow, in front, eternity, too fragilely, becomes a stain upon rough asphalt

Powdered snow, this heart that has transcended time is faltering

And yet, I want to continue to protect you

Powdered snow, if you paled me white to the heart

You would wrap around our loneliness and send it back into sky


 

No comments: