Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pseudo Life

Exam is around the corner

Got to push myself to the highest rate of `kerajinan'..

Always told myself "SAYA RAJIN HARI INI"

But still losing my focus

Still listening to music 24 hours

Still looking for `mengarut' things in the internet

Still ` malas'

Still awake after everyone…

But anyway, I will always try to distinguish all those bad habits…hope it successful…

By the way, I want to share a song with you guys , it has a big meaning if we observe it well…

DREAM

I was a little girl alone in my little who dream of a little home for me

Played pretend between the trees, and fed my houseguest bark and leaves

And laughed in my pretty bed of green

c/o I had a dream

That I could fly

From the highest swing

I had a dream

Long walks in the darks through woods grown behind the park, I asked god who I'm supposed to be

The stars smiled down on me, god answer in silent reverie

I said a prayer and fell asleep

c/o I had dream

That I could fly

From the highest tree

I had dream

Now I'm old and feeling grey, I don't know what left to say about this life I'm willing to leave

I lived it full I lived it well as many tales I left to tell,

I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now

To fly from the highest tree

I had dream

No comments: